There have been more gaming deals this year for Black Friday and Cyber Monday than perhaps any other category of tech. If you’re a gamer, that’s obviously a good problem to have. GameStop’s new (but mostly the same) Cyber Monday deals give you even more to chew on. Starting at 12AM ET on Cyber Monday, you can get big discounts on games (including a buy-two-get-one deal on pre-owned games), consoles (both pre-owned and new bundles), accessories, such as controllers, and more.
If you’ve already taken advantage of the big PS4 and Xbox One deals this holiday shopping season, perhaps you could stock up on old consoles and games? I recently became swept up in nostalgia for the PS1 (for no reason whatsoever) and picked up a PS Vita from GameStop so I can replay all of those classics.
Whether you want to shop online or at your local GameStop, you’ll have the same assortment of deals to choose from on gaming consoles, software, accessories, and more. These deals end on Wednesday, December 3rd.
- All pre-owned games for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch are buy two, get one free.
- All pre-owned games for Xbox 360, PS3, DS, Wii, Wii U, and PS Vita are buy one, get one free.
- All refurbished or pre-owned PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita, 3DS, Wii U, and Wii consoles are $30 off
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is $38 ($21 off) for Xbox One and PS4
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro is $299.99 (usually $399.99). This deal is happening at other retailers, but only at GameStop can you get the 4K-ready console in the “glacier white” color variant shown above. Plus, it comes with a $25 gift card.
- GameStop is offering $25 gift cards with the purchase of any Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite.
- If you’re looking for an affordable way to pick up an Xbox One (the bigger, original version pictured above to the left) and don’t mind that it’s pre-owned and refurbished, GameStop is selling them for just $99.99. It might not be able to play 4K Blu-ray discs, but it’s perfectly good at everything else that the slimmed-down Xbox One S can do. If nothing else, it’s a cheap way to get a system that’s able to access Xbox Game Pass.
- The Xbox One X is $150 off of its retail price, and GameStop offers the console with its exclusive speckled design (the best design, in my humble opinion) bundled with NBA 2K20 for $349.99.
- Sony’s PS4 Slim console is $199.99 ($100 off its usual price), and comes bundled with God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, and The Last of Us Remastered. This deal is available at almost every major retailer.
- PS4 controllers are $38.99 ($21 off)
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.Original Article ©Copyrights theverge.com